New Curbside Trash & Recycling Service
If you are an owner that leases their home out, please make sure that you forward this information to your tenants!
Painting your house in Wayne Ranch?
Thinking of painting your house in Wayne Ranch? Visit the Approved Paint Colors page for approved color schemes, including front door colors that will make your home look great!
* Notice! Vehicles are prohibited in Wayne Ranch Common Areas. The common areas have seen damage due to vehicles riding through the turf, this damage is considered vandalism. If you see it, please report it to the Sheriff's Department 520-866-5111.
* Parking Violation Enforcement Policy Reminder: Any truck, mobile home, travel trailer, tent trailer, trailer, camper shell, detached camper, recreational vehicle, boat, boat trailer or similar equipment OR vehicle or any automobile, motorcycle, motorbike, or other motor vehicle parked on any street right-of-way within the Association shall be subject to the Street Parking Violation Enforcement and fine schedule. For more information refer to Vehicle Parking (in Wayne Ranch).
* News! Pinal County has been creating and updating information about San Tan Valley.
- San Tan Valley Special Area Plan page
- San Tan Existing Conditions Report - Aug 10, 2017 without appendix (.pdf, 45.6 MB)
It's time for our Fall Wayne Ranch Community Sales!
Thank-you Preferred Communities for organizing this event, we'll see you then!
This weekly event has 15-25 Food Trucks, Live Music and a Handmade Boutique Market full of local artists and crafters. Gourmet Street Food and Family Fun every Friday night!
- Seating is provided, but feel free to bring your own chairs, tables and leashed pets.
- The event is alcohol free but there are countless local restaurants within walking distance of the event who are happy to serve you after you get your street food fix.
- Drive around and see what Downtown Queen Creek has to offer while you are in the area.
- See you at the Feastival!
The HOA meetings are held in the Simonton Elementary School Library Building. Please watch for signs at the main doors to confirm the meeting location (at times the Library is not available for us). Hope to see you there!